David Ricco offers clients comprehensive legal counsel in real estate matters. He has extensive transactional experience and has represented developers, investors, fund managers, end users, and other interest holders in matters involving acquisitions, dispositions, financing, leasing, zoning, entitlements, site development, environmental issues, easements, and construction. In addition, he is well-versed in related environmental and regulatory compliance concerns.
- Represents real estate developers throughout the site acquisition and development process; negotiating and drafting agreements, environmental and other pre-acquisition due diligence, obtaining approvals and entitlements, easements, and negotiation with end users.
- Represents commercial and industrial property owners and managers in leasing and other matters involving tenants.
- Represented industrial property owners and end users in matters involving environmental compliance and interaction with regulatory agencies.
- Represented industrial property owners and end users in negotiation of pollution legal liability insurance coverages and premiums.
- Counseled a group of investors through creation of a private placement memorandum and the organization of an entity to invest in real estate.
- Represented real estate developers seeking project approvals from county and municipal governments, as well as environmental regulatory agencies.
- Represented commercial site developers in build-to-suit transactions.
- Represents shopping center developers and operators.
- Represented commercial and industrial property owners and managers in construction matters.
- Served as borrowers counsel through loan modifications, forbearance agreements, and workouts.
Case Western Reserve University
School of Law, J.D., 2003
University of Akron, B.S., 1999
State of Ohio
State of Florida
Cleveland Bar Association, Member
Ohio State Bar Association, Member
Real Estate Law Institute Vice-Chair
Urban Land Institute
National Association for Industrial and Office Parks